Fire Sprinklers Protect Your Home and Your Family
Most people don’t realize that 8 out of 10 fire deaths occur in the home. They usually happen at night when you and your family are asleep. Fires are also fast; they can go from a tiny flame to total destruction in as little as three minutes. Fire sprinklers can suppress and often extinguish a fire before the fire department arrives, giving your family time to escape.
Need more info or resources? Use one of the links below.
SPRINKLER INFO – Sprinkler FYI Series, Articles, technical data and bulletins regarding fire sprinklers.
SPRINKLER RESOURCES TOOLBOX – A set of resources to assist local fire and building officials counter attacks against improving community fire protection through the adoption of codes that include fire sprinklers. Right click on the title to download the report that you are interested in.
Pamphlets dedicated to educating a variety of integral roles in fire safety:
- FIRE SPRINKLER FACTS-HOME BUILDERS EDITION
- FIRE SPRINKLER FACTS-HOME BUILDERS EDITION HANDOUT
- FIRE SPRINKLER FACTS-HOME BUYERS EDITION
- FIRE SPRINKLER FACTS-HOME BUYERS EDITION HANDOUT
- FIRE SPRINKLER FACTS-LEGISLATORS & CODE OFFICIALS EDITION
- FIRE SPRINKLER FACTS-LEGISLATORS & CODE OFFICIALS EDITION HANDOUT
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS