Is your Company an NFSA Member?
If so, you’re eligible to receive all the rights and benefits of NFSA membership. Select your employee membership from the list below:
Not sure if your company is an NFSA Member?
Interested in membership?
What do you get from NFSA Membership?
Being a member of our network you will enjoy benefits from all the NFSA departments.
- The Engineering Department provides support though Expert advice, Technical advice, and Industry support.
- NFSA Training offers a mixture of online, on-site, and blended training programs, as a member you will enjoy big training discounts.
- NFSA Labor/Legal Support provides labor negations and mediation for NFSA members.
- Regional and Local Team NFSA staff that work to serve you and your community by education and local member support.
- The Government and Outreach Department maintains an industry presence in the local, state, and federal level.
Not a member? Like paying full price for training?
Effective January 1, 2019, all NFSA training (in class and online) will require attendees to login to their account to register and/or receive member pricing. Pricing will be displayed based upon whether you are a member or not. This “Training Only” non-member account will give you access to register and attend at non-member pricing (2x Members). We have worked hard to create reasonably priced memberships for all the various individuals that use NFSA to provide training and other resources. If you do not wish to join as a member, but want to participate in training events, this account is for you and provides no membership benefits.