Is your Company an NFSA Member?
To register for a member employee account click one of the links below.
Not Sure if your company is an NFSA Member?
- The Engineering Department provides support though Expert advice, Technical advice, and Industry support.
- NFSA Training offers a mixture of online, on-site, and blended training programs, as a member you will enjoy big training discounts.
- NFSA Labor/Legal Support provides labor negations and mediation for NFSA members.
- Regional and Local Team NFSA staff that work to serve you and your community by education and local member support.
- The Government and Outreach Department maintains an industry presence in the local, state, and federal level.
Not a member, but would like to be?
A Sprinkler Contractor Member is a firm or corporation which installs, maintains, or repairs fire sprinkler systems in the United States.
An individual member is any person that may be a fire protection engineer or a fire service member who engages in the fire sprinkler industry and can use the tools that NFSA has to offer.
A Supplier and Manufacturer Member is any person, firm, or corporation which manufactures, sells or distributes materials or services whose end use is intended for inclusion in fire sprinkler system.
Current promotional Memberships NFSA offers.