Registration is currently on hold while NFSA updates its database. For more information, please visit https://nfsa.org/protech/
NFSA is offering Tech Tuesday seminars, FREE to members! Take advantage of expert training conducted by members of the NFSA’s Engineering Department on the industry’s most relevant topics! NFSA is an ICC Preferred Provider.
All Tech Tuesday seminars start at 10:30 a.m. EST.
The free Tech Tuesdays are being offered as a benefit to our members. Please keep the guidelines below in mind when registering:
- Tech Tuesday seminars are only offered free to NFSA members in good standing. Not a member? Join today!
- You must have a username and password to register for a Tech Tuesday seminar. Need to create an account? Click here!
- In order to take advantage of the FREE seminar, you must register PRIOR to the live event. Registration for live Tech Tuesdays closes 24 hours prior to air date. If you register after this time you will be required to purchase the seminar at the normal price.
- Only registered participants will receive credit for participation. Please ensure anyone needing continuing education credits, registers for the seminar under their individual account. Don’t have an account? Click here!
- Effective January 1, 2019, Tech Tuesday seminars qualify for 1.0 contact hours.
- Once registered, live Tech Tuesday seminars will be available in your online training account for 30 days following the live event. You must complete the seminar within the 30 days to be awarded credit. If you do not complete the seminar within the 30 day window, you will be required to purchase the seminar to get credit.
Please check out all the Tech Tuesday Frequently Asked Questions here!