“The Northern Illinois Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting progressive legislation, raising public awareness, educating code officials and governmental policy makers by demonstrating the proven performance of fire sprinklers in saving both lives and property.”
NIFSAB works to promote the fire sprinkler industry in Chicago and its collar counties, including Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will, as well as Lake and Porter counties in Indiana.
NIFSAB works alongside elected officials, building and fire departments, and the local fire sprinkler fitter union to achieve this goal.For more information about NIFSAB, please visit the organization’s website at FireSprinklerAssoc.org or call (708) 403-4468.
2017 Annual Report
Download the 2017 annual report to view the activities performed by NIFSAB in 2017.
- FireSprinklerAssoc.org: NIFSAB website
- FireSprinklerAssocNewsletters.org: NIFSAB’s newsletter blog with latest fire sprinkler happenings and successful activation reports.
- FireSprinklerTesting.org: A NIFSAB-created, national resource for the NFPA 25 standard (Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Fire Sprinkler Systems).
- HomeLifeSafety.com: Illinois Fire Sprinkler Coalition’s resource for home fire sprinklers.
- HighRiseLifeSafety.com: NIFSAB’s resource for installing fire sprinklers in Chicago high-rises.