This webinar will allow the attendee to:
• Discuss and demonstrate trip time, transit time and water delivery time
• Identify the variables that effect water delivery in dry type systems
• Explain methods to predict water delivery times in dry type systems
This Webinar will include LIVE Demonstrations from the Cranston, RI Training Center Valve Lab.
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (taken within 24 hrs.)
• Attendee has only one attempt at the final assessment
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU