Join AGF and General Air on 12/8/2020 for a FREE webinar. 2 CPDs will be issued.
IROL invites contractors and AHJs to learn more about your options in TPR and why collaboration in decisions matter. We'll also have an in-depth discussion on IROL including how we define "compliance," the value of the roles each entity plays, our focus on communication and education, and share what's coming in 2021!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The lifecycle of a construction contract and how to ensure every line item is monitored and documented carefully for proposed change orders and early detection of job-related issues
- The importance of the schedule of values and understanding how a front-ended schedule can impact cash-flow
- How to effectively monitor a contract's costs, labor, and hours
- Common cash-flow management challenges for contracts and how to avoid them
This webinar will allow the attendee to:
• Identify annual pump test requirements per NFPA 25: 2020 Edition
• Summarize the data needed to analyze fire pump performance
• Relate annual flow test demonstration and important procedures to NFPA 25:2020 Edition to ensure a fire pump is performing adequately
• Analyze the performance data and review common deficiencies
514 Progress Dr, Suite A
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090