- This event has passed.
Variables that Impact Dry Systems & FDT
March 17, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
• Discuss and demonstrate trip time, transit time and water delivery time
• Identify the variables that effect water delivery in dry type systems
• Explain methods to predict water delivery times in dry type systems
This Webinar will include LIVE Demonstrations from the Cranston, RI Training Center Valve Lab.
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (taken within 24 hrs.)
• Attendee has only one attempt at the final assessment
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU
**IMPORTANT NOTE: The information you register with, as it is typed here, is what will appear on your certificate with successful completion of the webinar.
By clicking “Register”, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.