- This event has passed.
Fire Pump Data Collection, Annual Flow Testing & Results Interpretation
January 28 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
This webinar will allow the attendee to:
• Identify annual pump test requirements per NFPA 25: 2020 Edition
• Summarize the data needed to analyze fire pump performance
• Relate annual flow test demonstration and important procedures to NFPA 25:2020 Edition to ensure a fire pump is performing adequately
• Analyze the performance data and review common deficiencies
This Webinar will include LIVE Demonstrations from the Cranston, RI Training Center Valve Lab.
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (within 24 hrs.)
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU
Jan 28, 2021 02:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)