- This event has passed.
Fire Pump Components & Weekly and Monthly Testing with Demonstrations
February 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
• Identify different pump types & components
• Summarize weekly, monthly, and semi-annual inspection, testing and maintenance responsibilities in accordance with NFPA 25: 2020 Edition
• Relate the No-flow test demonstration and important procedures to NFPA 25: 2020 Edition to ensure that a fire pump is running adequately
This Webinar will include LIVE Demonstrations from the Cranston, RI Training Center Valve Lab.
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (within 24 hrs.)
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU
Feb 23, 2021 02:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)