- This event has passed.
Fire Pump Annual Testing, Data Collection and Results Interpretation
March 18, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
This webinar will allow the attendee to:
• Identify annual pump test requirements per NFPA 25: 2020 Edition
• Summarize the data needed to analyze fire pump performance
• Relate annual flow test demonstration and important procedures to NFPA 25:2020 Edition to ensure a fire pump is performing adequately
• Analyze the performance data and review common deficiencies
This Webinar will include LIVE Demonstrations from the Cranston, RI Training Center Valve Lab.
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (taken within 24 hrs.)
• Attendee has only one attempt at the final assessment
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU
**IMPORTANT NOTE: The information you register with, as it is typed here, is what will appear on your certificate with successful completion of the webinar.
By clicking “Register”, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.