- This event has passed.
Dry Systems Inspection, Testing, & Maintenance With Live Demonstrations
April 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
• Identify the NFPA standard used for Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
• Summarize & locate the requirement’s for Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of dry sprinkler systems using the appropriate NFPA standard.
• Identify common hardware used in dry sprinkler systems.
This Webinar will include LIVE Demonstrations from the Cranston, RI Training Center Valve Lab.
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (taken within 24 hrs.)
• Attendee has only one attempt at the final assessment
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU