- This event has passed.
Connected Fire Solutions
May 10 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
This webinar will allow the attendee to:
• Identify the hardware used in Connected Fire Solutions (CFS) systems.
• Review guidance on properly locating installing and configuring devices.
• Review troubleshooting methods for connectivity and network issues.
• Identify the data patterns and what that means for your system.
• Demonstrate installation of devices and configuring a site on the dashboard
Guidelines for earning IACET CEUs
• Attendee must register/sign in with all required info.
• Attendee must attend the entire online session (monitored by polling and the host)
• Attendee must actively participate in classroom discussions via polling and chat
• Attendee must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher on the final assessment (taken within 24 hrs.)
• Attendee has only one attempt at the final assessment
• Successful completion will earn attendee 0.1 CEU