The NFSA Annual Seminar is an event bringing together leaders of the fire sprinkler industry for four days of networking, knowledge sharing, exhibits and camaraderie. NFSA is seeking dynamic, engaging, and knowledgeable presenters to share best practices, successes, innovative programs and proven techniques with industry professionals from across the country and around the world during the Networking and Knowledge Exchange sessions that will be held on April 29, 2020 through May 2, 2020.
These professional development sessions consist of three topic categories as follow:
- Technical presentations include topics related to fire sprinkler technology, codes and standards, hot topics in the fire sprinkler industry or exploring new fire sprinkler frontiers.
- Leadership presentations include topics related to the best practices and responsibilities for running and maintaining a successful association or fire sprinkler business.
- Business presentations include topics related to the best practices and information for the operations of a successful business. Topics areas include, sales, human resources, finance, or legal issues.
Proposals are solicited for 60 minute and 90 minute presentations that are interactive, creative, dynamic, and feature best practices. The presentation time-frame will include introductions, presentation material, question and answer session, and evaluation. Attendees should leave with specific knowledge and skills about various aspects of the topic and how it relates to their future development. Presentations should provide attendees with educational value and refrain from promoting a specific business, product, or service.
A variety of workshop presentation formats are desirable at the conference and may include lecture format, panel presentation, or round-table discussions.
A brief summary of your presentation, including an outline of learning objectives, must be submitted by no later than November 30, 2019. All submissions will be reviewed and responses provided by January 4, 2020.
Additionally, all submissions should be accompanied with an instructor bio including the following:
- Full name, current job title and organization’s name
- Description of your role in the organization and the products/services it provides
- Highlights from your career as it relates to your current position
- Degrees, certifications, awards, honors and authored publications
FEES & PRESENTER BENEFITS
As a presenter for the 2020 Annual Seminar your conference registration is complimentary. The registration includes access to all workshops and seminars, plenary sessions and the Awards Banquet.