Jackson Hole, Wyoming Sprinkler Save Caught on Security Camera

Jackson Hole Fire/EMS was called to a structure fire in apartments above a liquor store. By the time they arrived, crews found that a single sprinkler had completely extinguished a grease fire from an unattended cooking pan.

Fire Marshal Kathy Clay made it a point to emphasize the importance of a fully functional sprinkler system when talking to reporters. “One fire sprinkler put out a fire that could have burned the entire building down,” Clay noted. “This single fire sprinkler kept the fire spread from going into the attic space. Housing is a significant issue in this valley, and today we can celebrate that this life safety fire sprinkler system functioned when needed, saved lives, and saved property.”

Click Here to View Video